- Stretches the hips, groin and hamstrings.
- Releases tension at the lower back.
- Can help to alleviate lower back pain.
- Relieves stress.
- Hip Opener
Yoga 15 Series
- Flexibility: vimeo.com/ondemand/yogaflexibilitychallenge
- Lie on your back and hug your right knee into your chest.
- Press your lower back into the mat and move your right knee in anyway that releases tension or tightness in your right hip.
- Hold for 5-10 breaths, in and out through your nose.
- Release the pose and switch sides.
- Avoid this pose if you have a hip injury.