- Increases spinal mobility.
- Stretches the abs, chest and shoulders.
- Strengthens the lower back and glutes.
- Improves posture.
- Can help to alleviate lower back pain.
Yoga 15 Series
- Flexibility: vimeo.com/ondemand/yogaflexibilitychallenge
- Lie face down on the mat with your legs hip-width apart.
- Come up to your forearms and check that your elbows are directly beneath your shoulders.
- Draw your shoulders away from your ears and gently contract your abs.
- Hold the pose for 5-10 deep breaths, in and out through your nose.
- Avoid this pose if you have a back injury.