Screaming Toe Pose
Stretches the toes, feet and ankles.
- Can help to alleviate foot pain.
- Toe Stretch
Yoga 15 Series
- From all fours, tuck your toes and sit back on your heels.
- Sit up tall and look straight ahead. Hold the pose for 5 deep breaths, in and out through your nose.
- Release the pose and come down onto the tops of your feet. Lean back, bring your hands behind you and lift your knees to stretch the tops of your feet.
- Come back to kneeling.
- Avoid this pose if you have a knee, ankle or foot injury.