Revolved Side Angle
- Strengthens the feet, ankles, legs, hips and glutes.
- Stretches the calves, hamstrings, hips, abs, obliques, chest and neck.
- Increases spinal mobility.
- Improves balance.
- Enhances focus and concentration.
- Hip Opener
Yoga 15 Series
- From Low Lunge, bring your palms together at your chest.
- Twist to the left and hook your right elbow outside your left thigh keeping your palms together at the centre of your chest.
- Tuck your back toes and lift your right knee off the mat.
- Hold the pose for 5 deep breaths, in and out through your nose.
- Take a deep breath in. Exhale, come back to Low Lunge and switch sides.
- Avoid this pose if you have a shoulder, back, hip or knee injury.