Reclining Hand to Toe
- Stretches the ankles, calves, hamstrings and hip flexors.
- Can help to alleviate lower back pain.
- Hamstring Stretch
Yoga 15 Series
- Flexibility: vimeo.com/ondemand/yogaflexibilitychallenge
- Lie flat on your back.
- Bring your right knee into your chest, straighten your leg and push through your heel. Walk your hands up your leg to take hold of the back of your thigh, calf, ankle or big toe.
- Hold the pose for 2 minutes, breathing in and out through your nose.
- Release the pose and switch sides.
- Loop a strap, belt or towel around the arch of your raised foot.
- You can rest your head on a cushion if it's more comfortable.
- And bend the knee of your bottom leg if your hips are tight.
- Avoid this pose if you have a hamstring injury.