IN THE MOBILITY CHALLENGE, WE'LL FLOW SMOOTHLY THROUGH A CONTINUOUS SERIES OF POSES THAT ENERGISE THE BODY, IMPROVE JOINT MOBILITY, AND INCREASE DYNAMIC FLEXIBILITY.
- FLOW – In this sequence, we’ll flow smoothly through a continuous series of poses synchronising breath with movement.
- BREATH – In this flow sequence, we’ll continue to develop greater breath control.
- CONTROL – In this sequence, we’ll develop control and concentration, agility and suppleness.
- STRENGTH – This sequence is designed to increase elasticity in the muscles, lubricate the joints and build functional strength.
- SPINAL MOBILITY – This sequence is designed to improve flexibility, encourage proper alignment and increase blood flow to the lumbar, thoracic and cervical spine.
- INJURY PREVENTION – This sequence is designed to help minimise injuries caused by muscular imbalances, tightness and overuse.
- JOINT MOBILITY – In this sequence, we’ll move the joints carefully and systematically through full and natural range of motion, to enhance joint mobility and relieve pain and stiffness.
- DYNAMIC FLOW – This sequence circulates blood flow to the tissues and synovial joints and activates muscles throughout the body.
- JOINT CARE – This sequence helps restore natural range of motion which is crucial for maintaining optimal joint health.
- BREATH & MOVEMENT – In this sequence, we’ll focus on integrating breath and movement to release tightness and increase mobility in the rib cage and thoracic spine.
- PERFORMANCE – This sequence integrates strength, balance, coordination, stamina, agility and concentration to improve physical and mental performance.
- EFFORTLESS – In this sequence, we’ll focus on relaxing into the poses and allowing the body to unlock and open naturally.
- REFINE – In this sequence, we’ll focus on adapting the poses to meet the needs of your unique body.
- ENERGISE – In this sequence, we’ll practice forward bends, sidebends, backbends and twists to increase mobility, elasticity and flexibility throughout the body.
- MASTERING FLOW – In this sequence, we’ll bring our attention back to the breath to improve muscle control and develop greater mental clarity.