- Stretches the feet, ankles and knees.
Yoga 15 Series
- Flexibility: vimeo.com/ondemand/yogaflexibilitychallenge
- From a kneeling position, drop down in between your feet with your toes pointing straight back, heels tucked close to your outer hips.
- Look straight ahead and hold the pose for 5 deep breaths, in and out through your nose.
- You can sit on the edge of a cushion or a block for a few minutes every day until you have the flexibility in your knees and ankles to sit comfortably in between your heels.
- Avoid this pose if you have a knee, ankle or foot injury.