- Strengthens the abs, hip flexors, lower back, upper back, arms, shoulders and neck.
- Core Strength
Yoga 15 Series
- Strength: vimeo.com/ondemand/yogastrengthchallenge
- Sit with your knees bent, feet flat on the floor.
- Hold onto the backs of your thighs and lean back slightly. Lift your chest, pick up your feet and balance on your sitting bones.
- Bring your toes up to eye-line and hold the pose. Try not to let your back round by keeping your chest lifted.
- If you have your balance, you can let go of the backs of your legs and turn your palms up to the sky.
- Hold the pose for 5-10 breaths, in and out through your nose.
- Avoid this pose if you have a neck or lower back injury.