THE ALL-ROUNDER CHALLENGE IS A COMPREHENSIVE, CROSS-DISCIPLINARY PROGRAM WHICH CYCLEs THROUGH FLEXIBILITY, STRENGTH, MOBILITY, BALANCE AND RELAXATION WORKOUTS.
- FLEXIBILITY FOUNDATIONS – This is a flexibility sequence based on the primary yoga poses.
- UPPER BODY STRENGTH – This sequence is an arm, shoulder, chest and upper back workout that incorporates many of the foundational yoga poses.
- MOBILITY FLOW – In this sequence, we'll flow smoothly through a continuous series of poses designed to improve joint mobility, increase dynamic flexibility, energise the body and encourage proper movement patterns.
- FOCUSSED BALANCE – This sequence trains body control, core strength, joint stability, proprioception, focus, concentration and neuromuscular coordination.
- CALM RELAXATION – This gentle sequence is designed to relieve tension and tightness throughout the body and calm the mind.
- SPINAL FLEXIBILITY – The focus of this sequence is invigorating backbends.
- LOWER BODY STRENGTH – In this sequence, we’ll build strength in the feet, ankles, legs and hips.
- JOINT MOBILITY – In this sequence we’ll move the joints carefully and systematically through full and natural range of motion to enhance joint mobility and relieve stiffness in and around the joints.
- TWISTING BALANCE – In this sequence, we'll introduce some twists and rotations to put our bodies into positions that challenge our balance and proprioceptive ability.
- CONSCIOUS BREATH – In this sequence, we’ll deepen our breath to trigger the parasympathetic nervous system and increase our sense of calm and clarity.
- HIP OPENERS – In this sequence, we'll focus on hip-opening poses that stretch tight and inflexible muscles in and around the hip joints.
- CORE STRENGTH – This sequence is designed to strengthen the abs, obliques and lower back.
- CONTROLLED MOBILITY – This sequence combines movement, balance and coordination to improve agility and enhance mental clarity.
- MASTERING BALANCE – This sequence improves body control and strengthens networks in the brain that are useful for thinking, focus and mental efficiency.
- MEDITATIVE RELAXATION – This sequence teaches concentration and self-awareness to induce a state of effortless and profound relaxation.